- Advertisement -

- Advertisement -

Ketum Perbakin Letjen Joni Supriyanto, Lantik Pengprov Perbakin Lampung masa bakti 2018-2022

240

wartamania.com, Bandar Lampung -Hari ini, Minggu 10 Maret 2019, Pengurus Proivinsi Perbakin Lampung masa bakti resmi dilantik. Pelantikan yang berlangsung di Balai Keratun Komplek Pemprov Lampung dipimpin langsung oleh Ketua Umum Persatuan Menembak dan Berburu Indonesia (Perbakin), Letjen Joni Supriyanto.

Dalam sambutannya beliau berharap Perbakin Lampung dapat meraih prestasi dikancah Nasional maupun internasional.Hadir pula Alzier Dianis Tabrani mewakili KONI Lampung menyampaikan,” Semoga KONI Lampung bisa melayani para atlet – atlet menembak dari Perbakin hingga meraih prestasi yang gemilang”, ungkap Wakil Ketua Umum II Bidang Organisasi KONI Lampung tersebut.

- Advertisement -

Ketua Perbakin Lampung yang baru saja dilantik, Irham Jafar Lanputra menyampaikan terima kasih kepada semua pihak terutama kepada Ketua Umum Perbakin Letjen Joni Supriyanto atas waktunya melantik Pengurus Provinsi Lampung, dan akan berusaha melaksanakan tugasnya dengan baik membawa nama baik Perbakin Lampung.

Acara ini juga dihadiri beberapa tamu undangan dari berbagai unsur antara lain Kapolda Lampung, Danrem Lampung, Danlanal, Danbrigif, Danyon AL 7, 3,9, Kasat Brimobda Lampung, Kajati serta perwakilan club menembak Nusantara SC dan lainnya.(Henri)

- Advertisement -

- Advertisement -

7 Comments
  1. gamefly free trial says

I know this web page offers quality based articles
    or reviews and other information, is there any other site which provides these stuff in quality?

2. gamefly free trial says

Howdy! Do you know if they make any plugins to protect against hackers?
    I’m kinda paranoid about losing everything I’ve worked hard on.
    Any recommendations?

3. gamefly free trial says

This design is steller! You definitely know how to keep a reader amused.
    Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start my own blog (well, almost…HaHa!) Excellent job.
    I really loved what you had to say, and more than that, how
    you presented it. Too cool!

4. gamefly free trial says

It’s going to be finish of mine day, but before ending I am reading this fantastic piece of writing to
    improve my experience.

5. gamefly free trial says

Today, I went to the beach front with my children. I found a sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said “You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear.”
    She put the shell to her ear and screamed. There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear.
    She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is completely off topic but I had to tell someone!

6. gamefly free trial 2019 coupon says

May I simply just say what a comfort to discover somebody that actually knows what they’re talking about online.
    You certainly realize how to bring a problem to light and make
    it important. More people should look at this and understand
    this side of your story. I was surprised you’re not more popular since you most
    certainly have the gift.

7. how to get help in windows 10 says

Every weekend i used to pay a visit this site, for the reason that
    i want enjoyment, for the reason that this this website conations actually pleasant funny material too.